Starnews Neilson : Survey or Service ?Posted: May 22, 2011
STAR news does a survey, Do not ask Why now, but they think it is the apt time,especially when he “discovers” the 72 feet ashes of “dead bodies”, and gets “arrested”.
According to star news, In the survey of 8,778 people across 28 cities, the 42-year-old Gandhi scion garnered 19 percent of the votes, compared to Singh’s 21 per cent. Yes his popularity is growing only and now he is more popular face than his Mother and only second to the Present Honourable Prime Minister of India.
According to star news “In the survey of 8,778 people across 28 cities, the 42-year-old Gandhi scion garnered 19 percent of the votes, compared to Singh’s 21 per cent. Congress boss Sonia Gandhi is on the third spot with 14 per cent votes. While controversial Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi is on the fourth position with 12 per cent“
No leader of NDA is in the top three positions!!! And the most popular face for PM post is CONTROVERSIAL CHIEF MINISTER OF GUJARAT!!!
- Star news survey sample size is only about 9000.
- The timing of the survey results coincide with Rahul Gandhi UP farmer politics Drama
Many online surveys are conducted, where the results are just reverse.
Now lets us switch to another website, a FB page exactly, managed by INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION. Remember ANNA hazare? Remember Congress said they are on the same page with ANNA ? you can Participate in the poll now also
These are the results of the survey they conducted ?
- The sample size for the survey as of now is : Total votes : 20,500 votes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Modiji got about 65 percent votes in his favour, while RG has only about 22 percent votes.
- The votes modigot(13k) is more than the sample size of the star news survey(9k)
- Some other examples of NaMo’s popularity ….
Now Questions to Star news
- Now which survey is more accurate, a survey made with 9k people or 20k people?
- Why this desperate chamcha giri to hide the popularity of Narendra Modi?
- Why add adjectives like CONTROVERSIAL whenever you talk about Narendra Modi?
- Why always UPA is better than NDA in your survey results?
- Rahul Gandhi neither Sonia Gandhi can become prime minister because of citizenship issues. Why this waste of time?