“Reserved” Minority Constituencies of KeralaPosted: March 29, 2011
You might have heard some communal polititians demanding special reservation for minorities in Legislative assemblies and lokSabha, I had just gone through the candidates of kerala, and I found kerala is first to implement it, although unofficially…
Here are some constituencies reserved for minorities (muslim+christians)…
Just note this while interpreting the Statistics
- 46 seats will anyway go to MINORITY community ,be it left or right(udf) (32% “RESERVATION” )
- The “Hindu Only” high number is actually a “EYEWASH“, the Hindu membrs belonging to left most of them do not believe in Hindu Culture and ethos, while many of their minority members believe in their religion.
- In that case there is not a single SEAT which will serve interest of Hindus, unless BJP opens an acount.
- People with Hindu name, Christian faith are not counted, but they are less in kerala.
- Presently there are more than 60 minority members in 140 member House, but this time the number will shoot up if UDF comes to power.
- Whatever be the numbers, the fact is Hindus dos not matter at all, no one will take initiative for a hindu religious matter.
- I do not claim this statistics is perfect, may have minor errors, but even while taking those errors into account, the picture remains the same.