Believe or Hellfire ?
Read the passages,wherein the book first divide the people into Believers and non-Believers, explicitly saying who are called believers and who are not.
Believers: who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith].
Disbelievers: Indeed, those who disbelieve – it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them – they will not believe.
Fake Believers: And of the people are some who say, “We believe in Allah and the Last Day,” but they are not believers.
So universal brother hood in Islam can only come when all are turned into believers. Instead of classifying people as Good and Bad, Dharmis and Adharmis, which can be done independent of the faith they follow, the Koran starts it by dividing the entire humanity into one a) Those who follow the book b) Those who do not follow and also there is interestingly another category c) those who claim to follow the books, but do not follow it strictly. The next few verses reveals Allah’s frustrating statements against those who do not follow these book.
- But if you do not – and you will never be able to – then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.
- And those who disbelieve and deny our signs – those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.”
- Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.
- And whoever disbelieves in it – it is they who are the losers.
- Whoever disbelieves – I will grant him enjoyment for a little; then I will force him to the punishment of the Fire, and wretched is the destination.”
- Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers – upon them will be the curse of Allah and of the angels and the people, all together.
- And whoever exchanges the favor of Allah [for disbelief] after it has come to him – then indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
- And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever – for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally.
- Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you.
- Those who disbelieve – their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darkness’s. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.
- Allah does not like every sinning disbeliever. And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you.
Do you really doubt that I am misquoting it , you have every right to check yourself with any copy of translated Koran which you can get from any of your Muslim friends. But as far as you can not counter prove, that these verses has not the above meaning, my arguments hold. So the book first divides the human population into two, on one side, it commands the believers on what to and what not to do, while on the other side, it constantly engage in abusing the dis believers to hell, cursing them to hell fire, calling them sinners, and asking the belevers not to be in company of disbelievers. This is no less than a hateful racist political ideology which is unfortunately dubbed into the form of religion.